This page outlines the Terms of Service under which GIGAFORT,LLC provides the use
of this application and Technology service including SMAPP: abbreviation of Soul Management App
(hereinafter, referred to as “Service” or “our service”). Client and (you/ your) is referred to
as the person, business, or authorized person responsible for the acceptance of these terms and
conditions. Please read this page carefully. By using the Service, client is indicating the acceptance
to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you are unwilling to be bound these Terms of Service, please
do not use this service.
Please note that these Terms of Service are subject to change. Our service, in its sole discretion, may revise the Terms of Service at any time by updating this page. Client should visit this page periodically to review the Terms of Service, as it is binding upon Client.
1. Client must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. Client must provide legal full name (or name of business represented), a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you would like based on your availability and monthly package allowance.
5. Client is responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Our service cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. Client is responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have sub-accounts under your account).
7. One person or legal entity may not use or maintain more than (1) free trial Period of one two month.
8. Client may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You agree that if you engage in illegal or unauthorized use of the Service, you will be solely responsible for your illegal or unauthorized use, and will indemnify (Gigafort, LLC and service) from any claims arising out of your illegal or unauthorized use.
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
2. If Client initially signed up for an account and does not cancel that account within 30 days, client will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
3. If client had a free trial and did not cancel your trial. Client will be billed for first month immediately after trial period.
4. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused months of the Service. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
5. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and Client shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties..
6. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card client provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Furthermore Client is responsible to maintain an active credit card on file to keep service in operation and to keep from losing any current data stored on Clients account
7. Downgrading Clients Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Gigafort, LLC and service does not accept any liability for such loss.
1. Client is solely responsible for properly cancelling the account. An email or phone request to cancel your account may not be considered cancellation
unless our service provides you with a confirmation cancel email. You can cancel your account at any time by logging onto your account and clicking on the cancel account.
The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
2. All of Clients Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If Client cancels the Service before the end of the month that you currently paid for, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. Our service, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Gigafort,LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
1. Gigafort,LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof), with or without notice.
2. Prices for all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription fees to the Service, are subject to change upon receiving a 30 day notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the current website or to the Service itself.
3. Gigafort,LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Clients are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation: accessing data not intended for such user
or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach
security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with any user’s service, host or network, including, without limitation, via
means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
2. Client knows that the use of any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activity being conducted on the Service, or taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service’s infrastructure, is expressly prohibited.
3. Violations of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
1. The Service’s designs, graphics and logos, and certain other names or logos are copyrights, service marks, or trademarks of Gigafort.LLC. In addition, the “look” and “feel”
of the Service (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected trademarks, service marks and copyrights.
All other product and service marks are the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Gigafort,LLC claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and the materials you upload remain yours. However, in sharing your Content, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
3. Service does not pre-screen Content, but our service has the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion, to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
1. Clients use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we will try to respond within 1-4 hours). Best contact for Tech support: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Client must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Gigafort,LLC, or any other service.
4. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Gigafort,LLC.
5. Our service may have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
6. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Ministry Centered Technologies customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
7. Client understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
8. Client must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
9. Client must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. Client must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. Our service does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
11. Client expressly understand and agree that Our service/ Gigafort,LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if our service has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
12. The failure of our service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Gigafort,LLC and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and our service (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
13. Partial Validity: If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of the Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
14. Arbitration: Client agrees that any dispute related to these Terms of Service, your use of the Services, or any dispute related to your relationship to Gigafort,LLC or our affiliates, directors, officers, agents, shareholders, members, subsidiaries, parents, shall be submitted to binding arbitration under the rules of the Nigerian Arbitration Association. Furthermore Client will be completely liable for any cost arising out of any dispute between Client and Gigafort,LLC/ services. Furthermore, client will hold harmless any and all affiliates, presidents, officers upon any disputes.
15. Equitable Relief: Client understands and agrees that due to the nature of these Terms of Service, in addition to money damages, we will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of the Terms of Service by you.
16. Governing Law: These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under these Terms of Service shall be exclusively brought to an independent mediator chosen by Gigafort,LLC in the city of Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria and paid for by the Client.
17. Entire Agreement: Except as expressly provided in other notices or Content published on the Website, these terms constitute the entire binding Terms of Service, and supersede any and all prior understanding, statements or representations, whether electronic, oral or written, regarding Gigafort,LLC and our Services.
18. Digital Admissibility: Client hereby agree that a printed version of these Terms of Service shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings and is subject to the same conditions as other agreements, business documents or records originally generated, entered into, signed or maintained in printed form.